May 12, 2009

celebrated my 22nd birthday in conjunction with mama's day last Sun, 10052009
22 years old
not too old still, but doesn't sound young as well -.-"
suddenly i miss my high school time so much, when i was so energertic and passionate about my life
admittedly i'm no longer the girl who could be as playful as 2 years back
'coz i'm lack of stamina -.-"


hadn't had much celebration
except tat i got myself a most-expensive-ever pressie

*Face Architech Smoothing Fluid Foundation
*Under Base UV Mousse Shimmer (new in store this season!)


as usual, leewang stayed by my side on this special day of mine
had our lunch at SDS, wanted to indulge myself in the cheap yet yummy black pepper chicken chop

Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice vs Black Pepper Chicken Chop

they looked the same as before, but the taste deviated from my anticipation :(


Honeydew Sago, another all-time favourite

i want to complain abt this
smaller + less honeydew being added yet at higher price!!!
i wouldn't have minded if they had sold it at the same price with portion-size reduced in order to minimize cost
BUT
they cut down the food portion n at the same time increased the price!
from this i could tell how bad the current economy is >_<
took a pic before leaving ♥

if any of you could notice
i was in another Little Miss Naughty tee :D


here comes the gift from the special HIM

artificial rose bouquet
couldn't quite believe my eyes when i saw this
they were pretty well-made
i appreciated all the efforts :)


another thing from leewang

i always think that cake is a not-must-but-good-to-have thing for birthday
this was the 4th cake from him
if it weren't him, I wouldn't have had a wholecake to cut on my birthday..


except going out for lunch
we camped at home for the whole day without hanging out at any places
the weather was soooooo hot, in addition i din have much cash in hand
so would be better to stay at home :p


*** *** ***

a brief update for today


bak gua?


hiak hiak hiak
dang! dang!

lunch delivery from mama's kitchen!
< style="font-family:Tahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif;font-size:85%;">bento+soup+fruit :D

let's see wats inside...

rice+sunnyside up+ham+cheese sausage
too bad no veggie T.T

lotus root soup


my colleague mentioned b4 the boss doesnt like the smell of food in the office
he suggested tat it would be good to have our food outside the air-conditioned area
felt rather awkward when i was having my lunch in office today 'coz i was worried tat the smell coming out from the food might stink the whole office so i kept asking if they could smell of my food
my colleagues assured me tat the smell wasnt strong n it went off very quickly
while i was happily having my meal.....
shocked to death when i saw my boss enter the office T.T
luckily i wasn't eating smth like fried kueh tiao! lolz


mom's gonna cook spaghetti me for lunch tmr
how fortunate i am to have a good cook at home :D



how do i live without u, 12.49am


0 comments :

Post a Comment