May 8, 2009

the clock tells 11.37pm
if im to sleep at 12am, i have only 22mins left for this entry
make it a short update then :)


i started working on Mon which mean...i've worked for 5 days!
time flies~
i enjoy the life of mine now
lets see why~


for the past few days i usually woke up at around 8.20am and headed off for office at 8.50am
breakfast of the day was always sandwich
i went for lunch at 1pm n would be back at office before 2pm
knocked off at 5.30pm SHARP everyday without fail :D
i have no choice lar...couldnt keep my mom waiting downstair coz' she gotta rush back home for dinner preparation
reached my doorstep within 10 mins, rested for a while before i took my bath
that's the benefit of working in company located within a stone's throw :D
started my hokkien drama marathon at 8.30pm and ended it 3.5 hours later and went to bed at 12am
how healthy my lifestyle was! lolz


leewang was supposed to pick me up for lunch today
but due to some unforeseen events he was unable to make it
hence i ended up skipping my lunch and watching variety show in pps instead-.-"


argh....finally finished editing these photos
they were taken on my first day of work

this is my neat and clean work desk, the same size as mine back at home
no wonder it made me feel as though i was using my own desk
i like the big size! :D


this is what i will see when i turn my head to the right
the office is kinda small
but itz much much more than sufficient to accommodate the only 2 staff -.-"
there is another desk behind my seat, which is occupied
but he seldom come over to the office
i've met him only once since Monday
the other two desks are available for dust at the moment :p
heard from my one & only colleague that the office had just been renovated not too long ago
no wonder everything look so new + neat + clean! :D


this is a brand new shelf placed right beside my desk
u noe wat?
the boss specially ordered the carpenter working downstair to tailor-make this
so that i could have a place to keep my staff
how kind of him~


there is this doorway right in front of my seat
which is the only route to pantry & toilet -.-"
but not to worry there is definitely no odours coming out lolz


last but not least
my working buddy!
the is what i brought to work everyday
used only once before this if im not mistaken
as a compensation, i've decided to use it for the next 3 months :)
it looks more like a briefcase doesnt it?
i the vintage printing


i've got lotsa time to blog during office hour actually
wasnt much works being assigned to me in the past few days
can u believe i spent most of my time in facebook and pps?
seriously no kidding
however
i felt myself losing the ability to blog without my own laptop in hand T.T


i've exceeded the time limit by 1 hour -.-"
gotta stop here
goodnite :)



how do i live without u, 1am


0 comments :

Post a Comment