May 28, 2009

i'm back from my short-term MIA! :D
in fact something was wrong with my firefox lately which made me so reluctant to blog
i've had enough of not being able to blog so juz now i tried to Google for my problem with the keywords 'firefox not loading' and millions of results returned -.-"
i clicked open a webpage tat titled 'What to do when Firefox Browser does not Start Up'
and there was this paragraph..

The best feature of Firefox is the support for 1000s of Add-ons to increase the features. Sometimes Firefox fails to start up because of some add-ons. When Firefox is opened, it runs in background and it is present under the processes list in task manager but is not listed under applications that are running. This is a common problem with Firefox and the solution is also simple.

my situation was exactly the same as described!!!!
hence i happily followed the instructions provided and the problem eventually got solved ^^v
unfortunately if u've encountered the same problem, here is the solution for u ;)
hohoho
i love Google :D


i had officially graduated from Singapore Polytechnic last evening!
27052009, Wednesday @ Singapore Polytechnic

even ugliest ppl in the world would look nice in graduation robe lolz
you cant tell from the pic how HOT i was feeling at that time : /
nonetheless the thick robe did not fail to keep me warm in the freezing cold convention center during the 2.5-hour ceremony
hopefully 2 years later i will be able to wear the graduation robe again, but this time round with mortarboard :)


thanks my dear leewang for the big lily bouquet
it was observed tat the bouquet of mine had seemed to be the biggest among all tat were seen tat nite :D
he planned to surprise me by intentionally not telling he was going
but due to some unforeseen events his plan was ruined :p
felt so good for being able to share this once-in-a-lifetime moment with the loved ones
i was so blessed :)


travelled all the way from my house to my school with mama
thanks my dear again for driving us to jb custom muakss^^
the journey took 1.5 hours in total, managed to reach SP at around 4pm
luckily i wasnt late as graduants were to be seated by 4.30 -.-"
the venue had been flooded with ppl walking around by the time i reached
graduands were busy taking photos with cliques everywhere
how i wish i had reached earlier :(


3 years hardships and endurance

only for this thin piece of paper -.-"
besides the qualification, what i had gained at the end of my poly life was definitely the precious friendship

my kawaii-est DCP/2A/2B/3A/3B/23
classmates (the tallest one was my buddy-classmate)
9 of us = 2/3 of the class -.-"

without them, my poly life wouldn't have been this enjoyable and unforgettable
no doubt the memories that we've had together will be stamped in my heart for the rest of my life :)


no time for grandmother's story
for more photos please visit my Facebook
;)



how do i live without u, 1.13am

0 comments :

Post a Comment