July 30, 2009

untitled

i couldnt find a valid reason for not updating my blog anymore
so here i am tryin' to come out with new update -_-


in my last entry i mentioned that i'd be having a bbq gathering tat night
the whole thing went on smoothly, however tragic took place the next day
on my lovely sunday a bad news struck me
my dear leewang was diagnosed having food poisoning
FOOD POISONING!!!!!
initially when he told me he was feeling unwell i thought it was just normal stomach upset which would normally recover in short period of time, never did i expect the discomfort could last for nearly the whole day
in the end he decided to go visit doctor and by whom we were confirmed of the food poisoning
BOOOOOOO!!!!
my poor thing leewang T.T
i was worried to death as he was still feeling unwell even treated with medicine
the medication did ease his condition but still failed to fully recover him before he set off to Vietnam yesterday
when i managed to be in contact with him i was told he was alright now :)



for the first time in my 3 months working life i drove to work!
'coz my mom hurt her wrist hence i forbade her to drive as not to worsen the condition of her wrist
when i was about to start blogging in the office the ultra annoying BLACK OUT took place again
thanks to the black out i was released from work earlier by 30mins :D
went down to Sutera Mall to buy a giant fried chicken chop from shilin
after i had car the car parked i realized there was only RM4 left in my wallet
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!
speechless : /



gotta stop here
meeting miss choco later ;)



how do i live without u, 7.04pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment