November 22, 2009

completed.

ought to give myself a big applause for being able to hang on until the last minute
yeah i'm 80% done with the semester, 3 more exams to go, and i will then say good bye to the disastrous semester 1 -_-
i'm not kidding, it IS disastrous

i used to have one month's time to finish one report. but look at the past two month, i've completed 11 reports! GOSH tat sounds almost insane but that is what i've been tasked and i managed to complete them! so proud of myself :p

last week was the most terrible week throughout my life. i woke up at 7.45am and slept at 3am from monday to thursday only to finish the 2 reports on time. ok lar not everyday 7.45 'coz there was this day i woke up at 8.45am when my lesson actually started at 9am O.o there was another day i was woken up by my aunt telling me it was already 8am, obviously i was late for class again T.T
seriously i have never been so determined before. perhaps shinyun's incident has made me realize that since i chose to stay on i should really work harder 'coz i know i can do really well, if i'm willing to :)
my fellow classmates if you happen to be reading this, let's work hard together =]


i've slept for a total of only 20hours a in 4 days for the sake of my report :( so on friday after i had finally completed the very last report of the sem, i stuck to my bed 10 mins after i reached home and slept all the way til next day for 12 hours =.=


after sleeping for 12 hours i was so energetic like never before -_- i stepped out of my house at 11am+ and hung around shopping mall until 10pm+ LOL i couldn't remember when i last went for shopping. how pathetic : / i was in really good mood the whole day but the poor thing leewang was tired like hell at night after one whole day's adventure :p soli soli soli soli retail therapy is such a good cure for a stressed out individual :D at the end of my therapy i've got myself..............
1 sch bag + 3 necklace + 1 mirror + 1 hp accessory + 1 mirror + some stationeries!
shopping is such an enjoyable activity :D


next week will be my very first exam week in my uni life
the materials to study is piling up like a hill : /
but i dont feel sinful spending my precious saturday and sunday hopping around shopping mall 'coz one can work even better after a good rest :) i'm recharged!



it's time to fight!



how do i live without u, 12.06am

0 comments :

Post a Comment