May 10, 2010

happy birthday to me



had a really happy birthday, despite the fact that exam was just 3 days away from my big day
spent the whole 24hours of my birthday with leewang



had the nicest foods in this universe for lunch

Caesar salad with smoked salmon
nicer than the one from Coffee Club! :p


leewang-style chicken chop with mashed potato

freshly made chilled avocado milk shake




received the cutest present




got the nicest birthday cake in this universe

nothing special outside

nicest tiramisu in this universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n i got one whole tray :D




last but not least....

got the nicest you
the best gift ever in my life




having you by my side
i'm so blessed
♥ ♥ ♥


how do i live without u, 11.58pm

2 comments :

Miss Lego said...

Oh happy birhtday! with all that yummy food and cake I'd be pleased!

Cai Ying said...

thanks miss lego! that's very sweet of you my dear :)

Post a Comment