May 27, 2013

Now i don't have to travel all the way from JB to KL just to have a bowl of Dragon-i ramen

Finally they heard me and set foot in JB!

For the first few weeks they queue was ridiculous so i didn't really want to join the craze, since it's already here and not gonna disappear in no time. 

Why queue then???! Not that we did not have other option.

True enough, the crowd died down months after their opening. Of course there was queue still occasionally but it was only during meal hours and was not as long as how it used to be.

So one fine day the boy and i just happily stepped into the restaurant without having to queue at all.



The space was not that spacious but i liked how the walkways in between rows of tables were adequately gapped.

It would have been even better had there been greater space between each table so the next table would not overhear our conversation.



Standard table settings



The same menu as that of KL branch.



Yummy stewed peanuts lol



Ordered my favourite 酸辣湯拉麵

It was quite spicy but the noodle was good. 

People with low spiciness tolerance level kindly avoid this else you might experience the tragedy of the boy, who couldn't speak and kept on sweating after just ONE SPOONFUL lolol.



炒刀削麵 was good too. Very nice fragrance, aka Wok Hei in Cantonese.



Signature little dumpling!




Totally loved the thin-skinned dumpling! But still, eat while it's still hot else the skin may harden, especially at the top part.

I believe everybody has their own special ways of eating this kind of soup dumpling. I usually take a small bite and pour the soup onto my soup spoon first then eat the dumpling followed by soup such that my tongue does not get burnt -_-. I knew they are supposed to be eaten together but the meat filling and soup are just too hot lar! By doing so i am eating the dumpling and the soup together too what just that the meats has priority to get into my mouth first lolol. I couldn't help but to save my poor tongue from such disaster my way of eating xiaolongbao just got to to be a little more tedious. T___________T

#truestory

There were lots of rumours saying how the quality of this branch deviate from that of KL branch ever now and then. After trying out I would say those rumours are rubbish as they tasted equally good, at least what I had had were more or less of the same standard. They cannot be exactly the same since they are all man-made right! 

Perhaps I was just too happy to have Dragon-i in JB hence the acceptance standard has been set lower to begin with lolol.


The only down side was that they were quite pricey, else I would be more than happy frequent them!






how do i live without u, 4.31pm 













0 comments :

Post a Comment