April 27, 2009


the desert-like hot weather reminds me of the Mocha Frappuccino tat i had days ago
though Iced Latte is more of the great favourite of mine
a sip of the drink could make me feel as if the surrounding temperature has dropped for a few degree C
argh...how i wish i were in Genting Highland now


have had 2 interviews at the end of the day
one of the job offered only RM800/month
WTH -.-"
who on earth would accept a job with heavy work load but pathetically low remuneration?
whereas the other one was rather attractive as opposed to the previous one
i will receive their call in two days time if im selected
may God bless me :)


thanks to the yoga class yesterday, my body is aching everywhere now :(
i couldnt even lift my shoulder up -.-"
does it imply tat im getting older? sob sob...
but my mom's having the same problem as mine
so.....
definitely no doubts tat im still young :D


my dear leewang starts his intership today
after one week of his so-called holiday >_<
in fact, in accordance to my definition of holiday
he din really have a proper holiday at all
how poor thing :(
i even cried over this matter...
Labour Day falls on coming Fri
so he will be back to jb on Thur nite, n keep me company the next day :)
hopefully no more tasks from his mom T.T


0 comments :

Post a Comment