April 29, 2009

im actually having my dinner while keying this entry
i din mean to take it at this hour
itz juz tat when i reached home i happened to be still too full to take in any more food after feeding my stomach with a venti iced caffe latte
am supposed to refrain myself from taking in any food after 7~8pm if i intended to slim down
yet i took supper almost everynite for the past few days -.-"
i bet i will become a fatty gal at the end of my holiday if i lose control of my diet >_<
i have no choice...

how could i turn down my fav 卤肉饭?
it looks extremely delicious doesnt it?
im drooling at the sight of it...


went to sg today for the collection of my graduation gown
it took me quite sometime to reach the place even with the map in hand
stupid me >_<
the weather was freaking hot this afternoon n i walked under the huge sun for at least 20mins before i reached the place of collection T.T
tats y i pampered myself with my fav iced latte on my way back home :p

pamper is the word 'coz i gave out one-quarter of how much is left in my wallet for tat cup of drinks >_<


after tat went down to Chinatown for some necessities shopping
there is this shop there where u can buy things like shampoo,conditioner,menstruation pad, panty liner...etc at much lower price
when i say much lower, i mean it
all girls shud know very well the high price of menstruation pad, n the price here is approx 40% lower!
there are plenty of products to be chosen from
my luck was so bad tat the specific product i wanted to buy has gone out of stock -.-"


dang! dang!

in the end i got myself this L'Oreal eye & lip make up remover
u noe wat?
it's ranked no.1 among make-up removers from quite a number of brands, be it branded or the less costly ones, in urcosme
it received numerous positive feedbacks from those who had tried it before
they love it for its good quality and the reasonable pricing
it costs only S$7.2, if im not wrong itz also slightly cheaper compared to those sold back in jb
cant wait to have a try but too bad im not doin any make-up recently


took a Clarinase 2 hours ago 'coz i really couldnt cope with the running nose anymore
itz torturing me
i guess the effect has started taking place now, which makes me feel rather sleepy
ought to stop here before i turn into state of semi-conscious


take care
goodnite :)


how do i live without u, 1.10am


0 comments :

Post a Comment