April 30, 2009

today is the luckiest day throughout my whole life
for God's sake i received 2 job offers today!
im lucky aint i? ;)
after i had my job with company A confirmed, i received another offer from company B few hours later -.-"
luckily the company tat i preferred has notified me earlier or else.......
knowing tat there were ppl out there waiting for the job offer yet i rejected it
it made me feel guilty >_<
will start my work on coming Mon, 5.5days/week
the working environment is rather comfy n the boss is super nice as well
so shall have no worry abt it :)


im suffering from another flu attack
i hate it :(
the flu virus has become the one domineering in my body
Clarinase failed to have effect on suppression of the virus ~_~
gonna take another type of flu medicine at later time before i go to bed
hasnt been too long since the i last had flu
does it reflect tat my immune system is goin downhill?
itz time to get some tonic as a compensation for my body


leewang has his first ever resignation today
hahahaha :D
no point sticking to the job when u dont even feel like going for work every morning
itz juz a waste of time isnt it?
when we were out helping her mom on some works
we met an minor accident on the road n the car side window got crushed into million pieces -.-"
not to worry 'coz none of us got injured :)


nth much for today
Happy Labour Day in advance!



how do i live without u, 11.15pm


0 comments :

Post a Comment