May 21, 2009

i'm still alive! -.-"
at last i managed to survive thru the day without water ~_~
the authority shud have notified the residents on the time they were going to cut off either power or water supply prior to action shudnt't they?
how irritating : /


today i had curry chicken for my lunch!

hohoho~ did the pic make ur mouth water?
the taste was truely heavenly
i believe if my mom started selling curry chicken rice her business would be mad good! :D
it was meant to be my lunch for yesterday, but due to the water supply cut-off mommy din get to prepare this for me


leewang picked me up today in the afternoon and he got something for me...

tadah!
the end product of reaction between choco fondue and strawberry -.-"
u noe what? this four tiny chocolate-coated strawberry could cost RM3!!!!
wth ~_~
he wanted to surprise me but little did he know it could be this costly
poor thing T.T
hehehehehe


btw, i have this good product to recommend!

i guess not many of you have heard of Tsubaki as it is not commonly seen in jb market
there are two types of shampoo under this brand, the red-bottled and the white-bottled
the red-bottled was released earlier than the white, due to the great responses received they formulated another version, which turned out to be the white one
i tried both, in the end i realized the red one was more suitable for me
this was the promo pack i bought, it consisted of shampoo+conditioner+treatment
the treatment tube had a "Not for Sale" label on it yet this promo pack was sold at price higher than the total price of 1 shampoo + 1 conditioner
in other words, they charged the treatment for few bucks
cheating eh? lolz


i encountered the 2nd black-out in this month today
IN OFFICE!!!!
gosh...i nearly hot to death
the hot weather made me feel sooooooooo sleepy and tired
i suggest every office shud get ready a power generator!!!


i find my skin condition deteriorates day after day
SOS! SOS!
gotta apply mask to my face EVERYDAY FROM NOW ON!
hope tat it does help :(



how do i live without u, 12.26am

0 comments :

Post a Comment