May 20, 2009

feeling rather tired right at the moment
it has been 14hours since the water last came out of the tab
yes, the water has been cut-off without any prior notification for 14 hours!!!!!!
oh my....i'm gonna die of thirst if the authority don't resume the water supply within hours


my mom started bringing me lunch bento last week
for the first week my mom used to drive me home for lunch during lunch hour and send me back to office again before 2pm
one week later we agreed that this was rather troublesome for them to do this everyday
so my mom suggested she could bring me food and i would consume them in the office
this suggestion is fantastic as i don't have to suffer under the big sun for eating out
this was the 3rd bento from mama's kitchen :D

inside?


spaghetti!!!!
with lotsss of prawns and sausages :D
i bet it had definitely much much more prawns than those so-called Seafood Spaghetti that being sold at incredibly high price


these were what i brought home from office last friday

3 bags -.-"
the one with Melilea wording had my bento kept inside whereas the black shopping bag in which i put my body butter+water bottle+jacket
what was another bag for?
i wouldnt leave my house without wallet+camera+handphone+pouchES
that was why the other bag existed lolz
did any of u notice that i had used shopping bag instead of plastic bag?
i bring a spare shopping along with me wherever i'm going!
please go green for rescuing the Earth :)


i bought a pair of flip-flops few days ago
dang! dang!

not bad eh? chocolate backgroud with pink+turquoise hearts printing
it's comfortable and most importantly, cheap enough
it costs only RM4.90!!! hiak hiak hiak
quickly get yourself a pair for the Summer at Jusco :D
i haven't worn the branded Havaiana flip-flops before but i bet flip-flops can barely have big difference, hence no point spending the extra bucks
comfiness is the key concern when it comes to shoes selection isnt it?


i got my laptop upgraded yesterday!
increased the RAM from 1GB to the max 2 GB
happy happy :D

do not look down on these two lil pieces
they could easily cost you nearly 100 bucks =.=
it did do itz work by successfully boosting up the speed
with this i have no more excuse for new lappy T.T


i will receive my first pay 10 days later
although itz not a huge amount of money i still feel excited at the thought of it
i dont mind receiving such pathetic amount of money coz the salary is kinda proportional to my workload xD



how do i live without u, 12.22am


0 comments :

Post a Comment