May 19, 2009

there were loads of things to blog about, too bad the annoying black-out took place just now
the electricity was eventually resumed 1.5 hours later, which was around 11pm
after i had regained the connection, the first i did was checking how my RC was doing
argh....i'm addicted to Restaurant City in FB :D
'coz i've just got my restaurant re-decorated, i wasnt sure if the way i arranged those furniture did work well in terms of maintaining popularity
in the end i realized i had made the arrangement worse and to my horror the popularity was dropping!!
i was so panic but at the same time i quickly rearranged everything and finally i managed to get the nice and efficient arrangement
letz compare!

Before:

pls click for enlarged pic

it was nice too(my restaurant wat :D), but it would be so boring to look at SAME restaurant everyday
so i thought i have to make some changes
after my 1 hours efforts :D

pls click for enlarged pic

added some more green plants and shifted the tables as well as chairs
it looks so different now ^_____________________^
i'm so proud of myself! LOLZ
RC is simply so fun!
ought to give it a full feature entry someday


sigh...my uni application ended up being rejected by NTU
am having an interview for another degree course at 2pm later
hopefully they don't turn me down again :(
OH NO 1.25am ALREADY!
leave the rest for tomorrow then~


goodnite :)



how do i live without u, 1.26am

0 comments :

Post a Comment