April 6, 2010

flawless skin

apparently i'm not trying to give lecture on how to obtain flawless skin 'coz i myself dont even have one, leave alone teaching people on how to get one -_- i bet having flawless skin has been a dream of all the girls in this universe, flawless may be slightly extreme hence breakout-less would be the better word.

i was selecting photo for editing out of fun yesterday. when i was browsing thru all photo i couldn't help but feel sad looking at my terrible skin conditions. my skin has always been in the not-too-bad conditions until like 2 months ago. pimples started mushrooming on my face and left me terrifying scars. : / sometime my tears just rolled down uncontrollably when i looked into the mirror. why did my skin turn into this state?!

in the end i realized my skin might be sensitive to mineral oil. i used the Biore oil-based make-up remover almost everyday during my 2.5 months of attachment and the thing is mineral oil contributes to the highest proportion of the remover. also, that was when my skin condition began worsening. most pimples popped out at my chin area and many ppl told me that hormone might be the culprit. i wasn't any stressed out during the attachment hence it should have anything to do with stress. i had no idea how i could regulate my hormone so i just remained being helpless until, now.

i used to be using Avene skincare as they claim that their products are suitable for even sensitive skin. i'm not sure if i have got sensitive skin but this disclaimer had successfully assured me that i shouldnt be getting any breakout during or after using. after awhile i was bored of Avene so i changed my sunblock to Sana. the sunblock was so bad that it lead to formation of acne!!!!!! i realized abt this after i almost finished the whole bottle -_- i finished it not too long ago and i replaced it with La Roche Posay. not too long after i've planted my interest to LRP i found Decleor =.= Decleor was the brand introduced by miss choco and i was convinced that their products are good. but unfortunately the price range is pretty high that i din not think of using their product. there was this day when i was doing necessity shopping I FOUND DECLEOR AT LOWER PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so happy and started buying their products.

the ingredients of Decleor products are mainly plant-based hence it is should be rather safe i guess? initially the results were satisfactory. but after few days pimples were back in sight AGAIN =.= i was worried to sick and had no a single clue W.H.Y. i know pimples can be brought about by various aspects but i just cant help suspecting the products i used =.=

up to date i havent got any conclusion yet and wat i did to control my pimples were cutting down the number of the skin care product that i used everytime. i was thinking perhaps i introduced too many new products to the skin at a time hence my skin was like intolerable to them. so nowadays i use maybe only 1 product (excluding sunblock) per day and i'll see how it goes. :)

hopefully it will get better as day goes by............. :(



how do i live without u, 12am

0 comments :

Post a Comment