January 15, 2013

Arbite

it was actually my birthday and leewang & I were on a random trip to Serangoon Garden in hope to search for some nice foods for dinner. Walked passed Guardian and we saw this, located conveniently above it:


1/ 
Simple and straightforward.
You would not think they are selling things like cosmetics.



2/ 
The interior. 



3/
The space was limited hence tables were not widely apart.

Not to talk too loudly if you do not want your conversation to be overheard lol.



4/
Cozy ambience thanks to the choice of warm lighting.



5/
the menu wall



6/
Soup of the Day $5



7/
Can't remember the name but i guess it should be Minestrone.
Taste was good and I liked it.



8/
Tagliatelle with Mushroom & Parma Ham $18.90

It was my first time trying Parma Ham and it was soooooo salty. Good to go with the bland tagliatelle in my opinion. I liked the cream sauce as it was neither too creamy nor too thick. Having that said, it is always good to have someone else to share any cream-based foods as it would still be too overpowering to have them all by yourself.



9/
Moroccan Chicken $15.90



10/

Leewang said it was a more atas version of Rendang Chicken lol

Well it was rather true as the taste was more towards Asian flavour, especially when accompanying with rice. Pretty appetizing though.

I was quite happy that the chef actually bother to put in a little bit more efforts in the presentation to compliment the dish even further.



11/
My Wife's Chocolate Cake $8

Not My Chocolate Cake so I just borrowed it for picture-taking purpose.



12/

Shouldn't have waited for so long before blogging this. I can't really recall much of the taste but it should be quite good as I was pretty happy with the meal.



13/
The vanilla ice-cream with vanilla seeds!! 
Apparently they used natural vanilla bark (maybe coupled with natural vanilla essence) to bring out the good vanilla flavor.




All in all i was happy with what we ordered and I will definitely want to patronage Arbite again!!



Bye and see you soon!




how do i live without u, 4.17pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment