January 15, 2013

hola!

It was truly ridiculous that the last entry was published 9 months ago. I did not expect my trip to Mars and other planets would take such a long time to end before i could publish something again. Perhaps i would need to plan the itinerary more carefully so as to shorten the duration.

lolol if only such trip did exist and i could actually afford it.

But seriously I was rather amazed and could not quite believe it when i realized it has been this looooooooong. Oh dear what a working life! It had changed my life completely and to be honest i don't see myself having any 'life' back then. The daily routine was none other but waking up early and go to work / dealing with all sorts of funny stuffs and people / knock off and go home feeling mentally exhausted / sleep / waking up early and go to work / bla bla bla. The only thing i wanted to do when i reached home was basically taking a hot shower and go to bed. I hardly turned on my lappie so leave alone blogging.

Anyway it has all ended so I am a happy girl again now. :D

As you can see I've changed the blog design again for a new start and i really like it a lot!! Not to forget the Instagram updates at the side bar. Now apart from the foods you have more reason to visit my blog already. You are welcome.

This entry should have been up last Monday but i was just too busy organizing the 1400 photos which i just transferred to my lappie from the SD card. I thought, 'ok I will blog once I have them all sorted out' but to my horror it has taken so many days yet i am still left with 500 over pictures sitting down there. And after the 3D2N Kuching there are another 400 photos awaiting. Kill me please T___________________T.

ok lar enough of rubbish. food posts coming up soon so stay tuned!




how do i live without u, 1.39pm


0 comments :

Post a Comment